Physics 1 Curriculum - 1 Semester-Lessons,Activities,Assessments, & Pacing Guide
- Google Apps™
Products in this Bundle (58)
showing 1-5 of 58 products
Also included in
- This Physics 1 and 2 Curriculum takes you day-by-day through the materials I use to teach my physics to my high school students (grade 11 and 12 physics) students. It includes all the lessons, activities, quizzes, and tests I use to teach my students.Your bundle also includes a complete, day-by-dayPrice $387.00Original Price $767.05Save $380.05
This Physics I Curriculum takes you day-by-day through the materials I use to teach my physics 1 (grade 11 physics) students. It includes all the lessons, activities, quizzes, and tests I use to teach my students.
Your bundle also includes a complete, day-by-day walkthrough that I use to teach my class. Each day shows you the lesson I teach, the activities I do, and on many occasions, includes a link to a video that walks you through how to answer common problems covered in that lesson. Great for providing your students to help with their homework.
If you're interested in my Physics 2 Curriculum, please click here Physics 2 is geared towards Senior Physics - Grade 12.
Each physics lesson includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the presentation), an auto-graded Exit Ticket, and a student lesson handout as a document. The presentation is fun and applicable with many opportunities for inquiry-based learning and discussion.
**In addition. When you purchase this resource you will get 1-month free to my membership program where you will gain access to all of my resources**
- Lesson 1 - One-Dimensional Motion
- Lesson 2 - Two-Dimensional Motion and Vectors
- Lesson 3 - Relative Motion
- Lesson 4 - Acceleration
- Lesson 5 - Projectile Motion
- Lesson 1 - Forces Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Newton's 3 Laws of Motion
- Lesson 3 - Friction
- Lesson 4 - Universal Gravitation
- Lesson 5 - Ramps, Pulley's, and Forces
- Lesson 1 - Energy And Its Forms
- Lesson 2 - Work and Energy
- Lesson 3 - Kinetic and Gravitational Potential Energy
- Lesson 4 - The Law of Conservation of Energy and Efficiency
- Lesson 5 - Thermal Energy, Temperature, and Heat
- Lesson 6 - Power
- Lesson 1 - Waves - an Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Reflection, Interference, and Transmission
- Lesson 3 - Standing Waves
- Lesson 4 - Sound, Sound Energy, and Speed
- Lesson 5 - Hearing and the Human Ear
- Lesson 6 - Supersonic Travel and the Doppler Effect
- Lesson 1 - Electricity Overview-Current, Voltage, Power, and Cost
- Lesson 2 - Electric Circuits – Current, Voltage, and Resistance
- Lesson 3 - Magnetic Fields - Magnets, Electromagnet, and Their Applications
- Lesson 4 - Motors and Generators
- Lesson 5 - Electrical Safety
- Each lesson includes both Office and Google formats for ALL resources. The presentation is in PowerPoint and Google Slides while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
- Your resources are perfect for in-person and distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom as I've included a link that will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive with one click.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
- "This is a wonderful resource. I am a first-time physics teacher after being in the math classroom for 25 years. This resource gave me a road map for the upcoming year. Instead of being nervous, now I am excited. So far, the 5E lessons are my favorite! Also, I really like the fact that the bundle includes 11th and 12th grade materials. I can use this to differentiate instruction, remediate some and challenge others. Well worth the investment!"
- "Very useful resource for a first-year physics teacher!"
- "The creator of this product is always available to help and I appreciate that"
- "Love this, I use it all the time in my physics class so easy to use and follow"
- "I just wanted to say THANK YOU again! You are super generous! I truly appreciate how much hard work, time, and effort went into ALL of you products in this bundle. You have been a life-saver and stress reducer for me. Now I can finally sleep better at night knowing all the stress/pressure I was feeling has been alleviated. Tear of joy now, not of anxiety. I will not ever teach a class unless I myself feel confident and adequately prepared. I have taught Bio 1 for 9 years, A&P for 7 years, & Chem for 5 years. In all those years, I have never used another teacher's materials. However, I was really struggling over this Physics (I excelled in college physics, but that was over 30 years ago.)"
- Scavenger Hunts
- And more!
It has everything I use to teach my physics 1 (grade 11) course. I'm continually adding files as I create them and you'll get access to those as well with your purchase. All quizzes and tests are included.
The student version of the presentations contain multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
More Buyer Comments:
- "Excellent product. Very useful for the classroom setting. Power Points are ready to go. Will save me a tremendous amount of time, energy and work!"
- "I feel blessed and honored to have 'met' you through TPT as I diligently searched for what I so desperately needed to gain confidence to teach this class."
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.