This is a small collection of "Picture Problem" assignments.
I have had much success teaching conservation of energy problems with "Picture Problems" before students attempt the scary "WORD Problems" that they learned to hate over the years in math classes!
This is NOT a lesson. It is practice material. It is assumed that students already know energy equations, work, and the science meaning of conservation.
This zipped bundle includes:
1. Teacher Notes
2. A pdf of 6 Problems
3. A pdf of Solutions for the 6 Problems
4. A powerpoint of solutions for the last 2 of the 6 Problems
This is currently also my primary FREE item here at TpT
5. A pdf of 4 Homework Problems
6. A pdf of Solutions for the homework
7. WORD and pdf versions of a Mini Lab using a jumping spring toy
8. 3 other related files I normally wouldn't sell, but zipped in in case you'd find them useful!
After purchase, if the zipped file doesn't work for you, ask me to email you the separate files with the Ask a Question link.