This bundle is a result of a 3 year program to inspire physics to all grades, which has created lessons full of fun lab work, highly visual and original explanations to aid understanding, and easy to follow and fully explained math. This is just one unit of a total of 135 lessons created with the above philosophy in mind. For more details please look in my shop for the full content.
Try before you buy, download my 7 lesson bundle Light - free.
Special offer included in this bundle free of charge for a limited time is my Science Literacy Reading Articles bundle of 18 informative science articles and questions normally priced a $6.00. Receive this with my compliments in this bundle.
Each individual lesson is presented below, however most of my premium resources follow the same format, which is:-
All power points to tell a story
learning objectives clearly and uniquely visually linked, short, relevant and punchy, revised a minimum of 3 time a lesson.
Fun pictures all over to help tell the tale.
All slides plain black background font comic sans minimum 24 for contrast and easy to read at the back.
As many fun, creative and original practical’s built in to lessons as could be implemented.
Practical instructions given along with prep room requests.
TEEP embedded, alongside philosophies from working with the Stimulating Physics program.
Lesson 1 Conduction
Lesson 2 Convection
Lesson 3 Radiation
Lesson 4 Controlling transfers
Lesson 5 Power and energy transfers
Lesson 6 Efficiency and Sankey Diagrams
+ 8 x worksheets supplied free of charge
A collection of 18 original, informative, light hearted, yet inspiring articles on various aspects of science namely Physics and Marine Biology.
Each text is written in an informal manor, describing in detail the science behind the title, followed by 3 – 4 questions from which the pupil has to dissect the answers from the text or formulate their own ideas.
Each article and set of questions is 2 sides of A4 in length.
1. A child of the Stars – where were you made?
2. Are we being watched – the difficulties of searching for alien life.
3. Bernadette the deadly yellow boxfish – she’s beautiful but evolution has packed a deadly punch, let Bernie tell you all.
4. Earthquakes and your fingernails – how do they happen and why are they like your fingernails?
5. Mass and Weight – what’s gravity got to do with it!
6. Nuclear Power part 1 – how we get electricity from the atom.
7. Nuclear Power part 2 – Time line of an explosion, and nuclear meltdown.
8. Red shift, The Doppler Effect and the Expanding Universe.
9. Samantha the red serpent star, let Sam describe her amazing biology to you.
10. SAR 11 – So just what is the most important life in the ocean?
11. Sir Isaac Newton, William Hershel and fluorescent corals – Ok just what have these in common.
12. So what is electricity – let your students ‘go with the flow’!
13. Sid the Sponge – Don’t take a bath with me, allow Sid to describe himself.
14. That old bar magnet called earth – magnets, solar wind and dead planets.
15. The Blue Dragon – this baby packs a real sting, but how?
16. The deadly wave called sound – sound is amazing and deadly.
17. The empty sea, a sad but true tale.
18. The immortal jellyfish – who wants to live forever, well this beast can!