Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students often struggle to understand graphs in physics. This lab turns graphing motion into a fun activity by having students run around, record each other, and see how graphs are applied to everyday life.
Students will run through a simple course performing various activities. Afterward, they will graph the motion of their movement through the course.
6 cones (field markers)
phones to record or a stopwatch
proper clothing to be active
This is an NGSS-aligned lesson. Your students will engage in three-dimensional learning by analyzing and interpreting data, discussing with other students, and moving their bodies to create unique results.
Save 20% and Buy the Bundle
What is included:
Lab Worksheet (FULLY EDITABLE)
- For THREE different levels of students (CP, Honors, and AP)
- Step-by-step instructions to get students started on their lab
- Just print and you’re ready to start
- Detailed layout of how to introduce and do the activity (3 different methods)
- Every step has answers to the correct procedure with a point system
- Includes instructional video
Lesson Plan Bundle