I created this jeopardy game to review 1-D kinematic motion before jumping into projectile motion. It is editable because I know how important it is to be able to modify activities to meet your students' needs!
It includes questions about:
- Objects in free fall
- Objects moving horizontally (the acceleration of cars/trucks/planes etc.)
- Qualitative graphs requiring students to analyze the relationship between p-t, v-t, and a-t graphs.
* My students always try to start with the higher point questions...I don't let them! They take turns choosing the category, but they must do the first question available. The questions are carefully scaffolded so that struggling students are not overwhelmed.
* Students will need calculators to solve many of these problems
* For one question, they will need to convert between meters and miles.
I'd really appreciate reviews and suggestions for improvement!