This is a lesson demo !ONLY! For the complete guide described below you must buy the full student guide.
This is a student guide for mechanical energy. This guide includes all lessons for teaching mechanical energy.
The initial intent was for 9th grade students for both experienced and 1st year teachers . It can be used for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade physics as well.
If you really want to look
Features (Besides the lessons):
-Table of contents
- Success criteria list for students to track their own progress (self evaluation)
- Vocabulary area (to be filled out by students)
- Equation area (to be filled out by students)
- Calendar (to be filled out by students)
- Roller Coaster assessment with grading rubric
- Cornell notes format (For AVID)
- All readings included in lesson
- Success Criteria covered are listed
- Essential Question
- Blank "warm up" area
- Blank "board notes" area
- Short daily introductions
- Step by step instructions for all activities
- Practice writing different types of sentences (claims, evidence, example, analysis)
- Multi-level calculation day (Problems go from very easy to college level)