Also included in
- Explore STEM careers that are out of this world with this Space Career Exploration Bundle! A must have resource for any space related elective, or any teacher who has students interested in space. The Space Career Exploration Bundle includes a mix of in person and distance learning resources:1. Aero$59.99$66.91Save $6.92
- One and DONE! This Middle School STEM Career Exploration Activities Mega Bundle spans a year's worth of fun, prep-free STEM career exploration activities ideal for students grades 6 to 10.Careers in science, technology, engineering, and math are lucrative and in high demand. Give your students the$654.99$689.30Save $34.31
- Explore STEM careers through this collection of 25 fun, self-paced Google Slides STEM Challenges! Middle and early high school students will explore a wide variety of digital media to explore STEM careers, create hands-on projects, and connect with additional resources to fuel their passions - a goo$239.99$253.75Save $13.76
Fascinating fun with physics! The Physics STEM Challenge is a self-guided distance learning mini course for teens to learn what physics is, explore careers in physics, and test drive the career through fun activities. Delivered in interactive GoogleSlides and PDF formats, including:
1. interactive online physicist career exploration resources (including virtual job shadow, downloadable info sheet in English and Spanish, and link to simulation)
2. astrophysics PhD student office tour
3. fascinating physics research activity with googleslides template (5 slides)
4. short quiz with answer key
5. 'scicomm' tips infographic
6. radiation shield design challenge with student friendly directions, links to online readings, and googleslide presentation 'answer key' from an Astrophysics PhD student (4 slides)
7. project rubric (1 page googledoc)
8. links to additional resources to explore careers in physics
This Challenge is provided as one cohesive Google Slides and PDF document with embedded links to corresponding online activities for easy uploading and sharing in your online classroom! All activities are designed to be completed independently using only simple materials found around the home, taking at least 3 hours for students to complete - a fun distance learning activity!
Directly aligned with NGSS MS-PS4-2, supports TEKS.SCI.6.6.A and TEKS.SCI.6.9.A.
You might also like...