This bundle is a result of a 3 year program to inspire physics to all grades, which has created lessons full of fun lab work, highly visual and original explanations to aid understanding, and easy to follow and fully explained math.
The program was to create 135 lessons to inspire physics to grades 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. This bundle of 45 lessons are the units of work for grades 5, 6 and 7.
The preview file contains random slides from the presentations within this bundle, so you can see for yourself the style of work and it's quality.
Try before you buy, download my 7 lesson bundle Light for grades 5,6 and 7- free.
As with all my mega bundles I like to offer high class resources with amazing prices. If you purchased these individually at $3.00 it would cost $ 135.00 yet at the bundle cost you will pay only $0.88 for each full lesson giving you a saving of over $95.00
Special offer: included in this bundle free of charge for a limited time is my Science Literacy Reading Articles bundle of 18 informative science articles and questions normally priced a $6.00. Receive this with my compliments in this bundle.
Each individual lesson is presented below, however most of my premium resources follow the same format, which is:-
All power points to tell a story
learning objectives clearly and uniquely visually linked, short, relevant and punchy, revised a minimum of 3 time a lesson.
Fun pictures all over to help tell the tale.
All slides plain black background font comic sans minimum 24 for contrast and easy to read at the back.
As many fun, creative and original practical’s built in to lessons as could be implemented.
Practical instructions given along with prep room requests.
TEEP embedded, alongside philosophies from working with the Stimulating Physics program.
Lesson 1 Conduction
Lesson 2 Convection
Lesson 3 Radiation
Lesson 4 Controlling transfers
Lesson 5 Power and energy transfers
Lesson 6 Efficiency and Sankey Diagrams
Lesson 1 Introduction to forces
Lesson 2 Plastic, elastic, compression and tension
Lesson 3 Springs
Lesson 4 Friction
Lesson 5 Balanced and unbalanced forces
Lesson 6 Pressure
Electricity and circuits
Lesson 1 Current and simple circuits
Lesson 2 Conductors and insulators
Lesson 3 Series circuits, current and voltage
Lesson 4 Parallel circuits, current and voltage
Lesson 5 Resistance 1
Lesson 6 Resistance 2
Sound and waves
Lesson 1 Introduction to sound
Lesson 2 Loudness, Pitch and Frequency
Lesson 3 Detecting sound the ear
Lesson 4 Sound and it's frequencies
Lesson 5 Using sound
Lesson 6 Comparing waves 1
Lesson 7 Comparing waves 2
Lesson 1 Particles and density 1
Lesson 2 Particles and density 2
Lesson 3 Fluid pressure
Lesson 4 Gas pressure and temperature
Lesson 5 Floating or sinking
Lesson 6 Friction
Lesson 7 Streamlining
Energy and energy resources
Lesson 1 Introduction to energy
Lesson 2 Energy from food
Lesson 3 Energy stores and transfers
Lesson 4 Sankey diagrams and efficiency
Lesson 5 Fuels and electricity
Lesson 6 Non renewable energy resources
Lesson 7 Renewable energy resources
Space and the Earth
Lesson 1 Days and Seasons
Lesson 2 The magnetic Earth
Lesson 3 Gravity weight and mass
Lesson 4 The Solar System
Lesson 5 Other things in the Solar System
Lesson 6 Beyond the Solar System
All worksheets with this bundle are given free of charge and as such may NOT contain answer keys
Receive with my compliments a collection of 18 original, informative, light hearted, yet inspiring articles on various aspects of science namely Physics and Marine Biology.
Each text is written in an informal manor, describing in detail the science behind the title, followed by 3 – 4 questions from which the pupil has to dissect the answers from the text or formulate their own ideas.
Each article and set of questions is 2 sides of A4 in length.
1. A child of the Stars – where were you made?
2. Are we being watched – the difficulties of searching for alien life.
3. Bernadette the deadly yellow boxfish – she’s beautiful but evolution has packed a deadly punch, let Bernie tell you all.
4. Earthquakes and your fingernails – how do they happen and why are they like your fingernails?
5. Mass and Weight – what’s gravity got to do with it!
6. Nuclear Power part 1 – how we get electricity from the atom.
7. Nuclear Power part 2 – Time line of an explosion, and nuclear meltdown.
8. Red shift, The Doppler Effect and the Expanding Universe.
9. Samantha the red serpent star, let Sam describe her amazing biology to you.
10. SAR 11 – So just what is the most important life in the ocean?
11. Sir Isaac Newton, William Hershel and fluorescent corals – Ok just what have these in common.
12. So what is electricity – let your students ‘go with the flow’!
13. Sid the Sponge – Don’t take a bath with me, allow Sid to describe himself.
14. That old bar magnet called earth – magnets, solar wind and dead planets.
15. The Blue Dragon – this baby packs a real sting, but how?
16. The deadly wave called sound – sound is amazing and deadly.
17. The empty sea, a sad but true tale.
18. The immortal jellyfish – who wants to live forever, well this beast can!