Pi Day Bundle
Use these items in your class for Pi Day on March 14th.
1. Pi Day Activities
1. Pi Day KWL Chart
2. Pi Day Reading with 3 questions
3. Pi Day Alphabetical Order
4. Pi Day Dictionary Hunt
5. Pi Day Word Challenge
6. Pi Day Acrostic Poem
7. Pi-ku Poem
8. Making Words- I LOVE PI DAY
2. Pi Day Coloring
1. Color by number 1-9
2. Color by number 1-9 addition and subtraction
3. Pi symbol with lines to design
4. Blank pi symbol to design
3. Pi Day Pie Craft
1. Example page
2. Border page
3. Page with words and piece of pie
1. Color the border, words and piece of pie.
2. Cut the words and piece out.
3. Glue on the words and symbol.
4. Pi Day Bookmarks
Have your students color and cut these bookmarks for pi day on March 14th. They can give them away or use them for themselves.
1 Page- 4 Bookmarks
5. Pi Day Poster
Hang this sign on your door or classroom wall for Pi Day.
You might also like:
Pi Day CraftPi Day Coloring PagesPi Day Banner