Also included in
- Have some hands-on math and art fun while exploring pi for National Pi Day (March 14th). If you are preparing a celebration for your school or many grade levels, save money with this bundle. Please see the individual listings of the resources to see all that is included in this ultimate Pi Day bundl$7.00$10.00Save $3.00
Have some hands-on math and art fun for National Pi Day (March 14th). Start off by explaining what pi actually is and then dive in to a number of hands-on math activities! These activities are suitable for students in grade 5 and up.
• What is Pi (2 pages)
• Fun Facts (1 page)
• Digits of Pi (2 pages)
• Hidden Picture (1 page)
• The Symbol (1 page): Greek alphabet page.
• Best Approximation (1 page): Which is closest?
• Mystery Spiral (1 page)
• 100 Digits: Graphing the frequency (1 page)
• Art Projects (8 pages)
• Pop Art
• Pi Words, Crossword, and Word Find (1 page each)
• Award Certificates (2 pages)
• Logic Puzzles (4 pages)
• 32 Area and Circumference of Circles Task Cards with QR Codes (10 pages), also included are the same task cards without QR codes (not included in page count). Please note: these task cards are also listed here, so please do not purchase both! If you want just the task cards, please go to that listing.
• Answer Keys (5 pages)
• Credits (1 page)
You will also want to be sure and visit my blog for complementary low prep Pi Day activities!
Getting ready for a school-wide celebration or have students with vastly different mathematical abilities? Save money by purchasing this as part of a bundle: Pi Day Bundle!
○○○○○○○○○○○○○ Quick Links to Pi Day Resources ○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Pi Day Fun (for K-4)
Pi Day Pack (for grades 5+)