Pi Day Activities - Attributes of 2D Figures
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Find all the great seasonal and holiday resources you need in a year long bundle! This bundle already includes Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, Winter, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Pi Day, St. Patrick's Day and Summer resources.Check out the preview to see everything included in this bundle! All filesPrice $20.00Original Price $38.50Save $18.50
Celebrate Pi Day in your fourth, fifth, or sixth grade class with these Pi Day circles, polygons, and 2D figures activities. An original comic book explores the differences between polygons and a circle through a cute and funny story about a circle who discovers that he has special attributes different than polygons. Use six reading comprehension questions and a Venn diagram activity to follow the Pi Day comic.
The game "Guess What?" (a game that plays like the classic kid's game Guess Who) lets students ask questions to deduce their opponent's geometric figure. When they eliminate a geometric figure on their board they mark with a "piece of pi"!
- Pi Day Comic Book (color or black-and-white)
- Pi Day Comic Book Reading Comprehesion Questions
- 2D Figure Venn diagram activity
- Guess What? Game Board and Cards
You may also like these geometry resources:
More from Leaf and STEM Learning online
© LD Helfer, 2016 All Rights Reserved
This item is also bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.