Pi Day Activities BUNDLE
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This activity set is only for DIE HARD Pi Day fans! Please view all of the resource previews to see what is included (it's a LOT). There's everything from math problems, hands-on pi exploration, STEAM art projects, logic puzzles, to STEM challenges with circles and more! Please note that Pi Day PopPrice $16.75Original Price $23.03Save $6.28
Everything you need to celebrate Pi Day! Have some hands-on math and art fun while exploring pi for National Pi Day (March 14th). If you are preparing a celebration for your school or many grade levels, save with this bundle.
Please see the individual listings of the resources to see all that is included in this ultimate Pi Day bundle:
There is an overlap of some of the activities, which is why this resource is heavily discounted.
✅ What You'll Get: K-4 Activities ✅ (see below for 5+ resource)
- What is Pi? Explains pi in a kid-friendly way!
- Hands-On Pi Experiment with Recording Sheet
- Pi Day Fun Facts: Read it together while students color the page.
- Color by Code (2 options): Comparing numbers and number sentences, and color by shape
- Get creative with circles! What can you create with 12 or 30 circles?
- Pi Day Color and Cut Activity
- The Symbol Pi - Check out the Greek alphabet!
- Mystery Spiral: A measurement math activity
- Digits of Pi: Can you find any repeating numbers in these digits of pi? How many digits can you memorize?
- Pi Day Art (5 pages)
- Pop Art (7 pages)
- Pi Day Dot Chain Craftand bracelet projects
- Kandinsky style art project (4 options, or create your own)
- I Spy Pi (2 pages)
- Circle Search (2 pages)
- Pi Rhyming
- Logic Puzzles with Pie and Circles (8 pages)
- Pi Day Crown Craftivity: 5 options based on cutting and measuring abilities.
✅ What You'll Get: 5+ Activities ✅
- What is Pi? (2 pages)
- Pi Day Fun Facts (1 page)
- Get creative with circles! What can you create with 30 circles? (1 page)
- Color by code (2 page): Using the formulas for area and circumference of circles, find the answers then color the mystery picture.
- Digits of Pi (2 pages): Students search for repeating digits, and try to memorize as many as they can!
- Hidden Picture (PI-cture) (1 page)
- The Symbol (1 page): Greek alphabet page.
- Best Approximation (1 page): Which is closest? Students evaluate 3 popular approximations of pi to see which is the most accurate.
- Mystery Spiral (1 page): measurement activity
- 100 Digits: Graphing the frequency (1 page)
- STEAM Art Projects (8 pages)
- Pop Art
- Pi Words, Crossword, and Word Finds (2) (1 page each)
- Award Certificates (2 pages)
- Logic Puzzles (4 pages)
- 32 Area and Circumference of Circles Task Cards with QR Codes (10 pages), also included are the same task cards without QR codes (not included in page count). Please note: these task cards are also listed here, so please do not purchase both! If you want just the task cards, please go to that listing.
- Answer Keys (5 pages)
- Credits (1 page)
What Teachers are Saying
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I used this last year with my 5th graders for Pi Day which fell during STEAM week! It was perfect! I love how so many options are included!!! I think these activities would be fun for anytime at-home learning, too!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "My students thoroughly enjoyed using this resource. It was easy to prepare and explain. This concept, in general is difficult for 5th graders, but your product made it less of a challenge."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "If I could give this a higher rating I would. It is by far my favorite resource and the kids adored doing these last year."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I used many of these activities this year. I created a menu of options and let the students pick what interested them. Pi day is a great way to apply math to the real world and have some fun, these resources were a lifesaver! Very detailed, neat, and fun!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This is much more than a Pi Day packet. The task cards are awesome. Thanks."
Quick Links to Pi Day Resources
Pi Day Fun (for K-4)
Pi Day Pack (for grades 5+)
Pi Day Doodle Notes - Think & Ink
Circumference and Area of Circles Task Cards
Technology Integrated Art - Pi Day STEAM Project