: Celebrate Pi Day (March 14) using this fun circle activity sheet. After doing the calculations, students might also enjoy coloring the fun circles. It would make a colorful Pi themed bulletin board display :-)
Please click the preview above to get a better idea of what is included.
***Scroll down for more holiday themed math pages.***
**NOTE- you can now purchase this pack as part of my 4th grade math mega bundle.
CLICK HERE to see the mega math bundle for 4th grade. Perfect for math centers!**
When completing this activity, students will get two sheets. They will get a sheet with circles and a sheet with tables that have missing information. The students use the circles to fill in the tables.
The circles are fun and whimsical, as they are in different patterns. Twelve of the circles on the sheet are used to complete the activity sheets/tables. The twelve circles each show the diameter or radius of the circle with a predetermined measurement in centimeters.
The activity sheets/tables that students complete range in difficulty, but they all use the same circles to calculate the answers.
Here is the range of difficulty for this Pi Day activity:
1) Calculate only the diameter or radius (one is given on each circle)
2) Fill in diameter, radius, and circumference. Directions say to use 3.14 for Pi formula.
3) Fill in diameter, radius, and circumference. Formula for Pi is not specified in directions.This is in case you want them to calculate to a different decimal.
4) Fill in diameter, radius, circumference, and area. Directions say to use 3.14 for Pi formula.
5) Fill in diameter, radius, circumference, and area.Formula for Pi is not specified in directions. This is in case you want them to calculate to a different decimal.
**An answer sheet is then given to show diameter, radius, circumference, and area. NOTE: On the answer sheet, circumference and area were calculated using pi=3.14
Other Pi Day Activities you will like:
Pi Day Poster Activity
Pi Day Pattern Picture Banner
Pi Day Circle Activity
Pie: Fact Find (Incorporate into Pi Day)
Pi Day Word Search
Happy Pi Day! I hope your students have fun completing this review page. :-)
Holiday Themed Math Pages
April Fools' Day
St. Patrick's Day
100th Day of School
Cinco de Mayo
**Please....if you ever notice any mistakes, just send me a quick message. I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to correct things before you rate the product. I can get things corrected in a jiffy, and you can redownload. Thank you :-)