All of my Algebra Holiday Puzzles for one low price.
1) Halloween Puzzles:
- Order of Operations
- Combining Like Terms
- Multi-Step Equations
2) Thanksgiving Puzzles:
- Literal Equations
- Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
- Systems of Equations
All of my Geometry Holiday Puzzles for one low price...
1)Thanksgiving - Complementary and Supplementary Angles
2) Christmas - Parallel Lines and Transversals
3) New Year - Triangle Sum Theorem
4) Valentine's Day - Proportional Parts (Similarity)
5) Pi Day - Circumference and Area of Circles
This worksheet is a fun way for your students to practice finding the circumference and area of circles! Students match answers to reveal the riddle, so they will know right away if they've done it correctly! The file contains the student worksheet and teacher answer key.