- Product Description
This jam packed activity packet includes everything you need to celebrate Pi Day this March 14th. With 31 activities and items included in four versions, it has all you need for a fun, educational, and mathematical day celebrating circles, spheres, and pi.
Be sure to check out the preview by clicking "" up above.
- Pi Day Banner
- Station Numbers
- Materials List
- Pi Day Buffet
- Circle Word Scramble
- Fun with Circles Word Search
- Solving Circles Crossword
- "Pi" Word Challenge
- Bracelets & Key Chains
- Pi Mobile
- The Great Paper Chain Race
- Pi Day Quilts
- Searching Pi for Yourself
- Magical Mystery Ratio
- Voluminous Tubes
- Exploring Circumference & Radius
- Circle Art
- Moebius Strips
- Make a Bar Graph of Digits
- Finding Pi
- Circumference vs. Height
- Testing Buffon’s Needle
- Make a Piem
- Pi Web Quest Scavenger Hunt
- Exploring the Magical Ratio
- Circles & Parallelograms
- Simon Pis
- Constructing Circles with 3 Points
- Knowing the Parts of a Circle
- Albert Einstein Article
- Albert Einstein Comprehension Questions
- Pi Day Certificates
Now you also get the packet in four versions to make printing and reading easier than ever. Printing directions are included. Comes in:
- Fun Font Version with Fun & Colorful Background
- Easy Reader Version with Fun & Colorful Background
- Fun Font Version in largely Black & White Version
- Easy Reader Version in largely Black & White Version
Activities come in three main types - craft, word, and math - so that all age groups and abilities can enjoy this resource. Pick the resources that work best for your kids, or pick a smattering of all three types to have a fun and eclectic day celebrating Pi.
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join this store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.