Pi Day Activity Webquest and Word Search
Compatible with Digital Devices
The Teacher-Author has indicated that this resource can be used for device-based learning.
What educators are saying
I used this on PI day with my class. It was a great activity. They loved having a different type of activity to do and engage with.
Loved this webquest, it was a nice change of pace in our math classroom. It allows the students to work at their own pace and learn new information.
Pi Day Activities
- A 20 question web quest that students can use to learn some things about the number pi - including a little bit of history and some fun facts.
- Some suggestions of web resources that can be used to research pi and Pi Day, including two video clips that could be shown and a website that can be used to make Pi Day Greeting Cards.
- 2 Word Searches that deal with pi.
- Answer Keys to the Web Quest and to the word searches are included.
- NEWLY ADDED (2-6-22). A Griddler Puzzle has been added to this packet - another fun addition to your Pi Day Celebration. Check out the preview to see this type of puzzle.
If you plan to celebrate Pi Day and serve a snack, you might also like to check out my Pi Day Placemat
If you would like a copy of this web quest in editable format after your purchase, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your TPT purchase date and user name. Thank you!
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.