Also included in
- Pi day is a perfect opportunity to teach your students all about the irrational number. This mega bundle includes easy to implement activities that will not only teach your students about pi, but also get them excited about this special math holiday on March 14th! Best of all, your students will st$12.75$19.50Save $6.75
Celebrate pi day on March 14th with a pi bee! With this pi activity your middle school students will be challenged to memorizing as many digits of pi as possible. You will have everything you need for a pi bee with this kit and best of all your students are sure to be excited for pi day!
The following is included in your pi bee kit:
- Teacher Information on how to hold a pi bee with tips that I have used in my classroom.
- Pi Bee Sign Up Sheet: Posting this in your classroom a week before your pi bee really gets your students excited!
- Digits of Pi Poster and Mini Sheets: The list of the first 300 digits of pi will help your student s
- Teacher Recording Sheet: This will help you as the teacher keep track of how many digits each student memorized.
- Pi Bee Winner Badges: These are a fun way for your students to show they were one of the winners of the pi bee.
- Pi Bee Champion & Runner-Up Certificates: These full page certificates can be awarded by an administrator or given at an awards ceremony. It is a big deal for your students to practice memorizing the digits of pi and they should be recognized.
- Pi Bee Awards/Prizes: These can be filled out with the prize information for the winners. A prize may include a homework pass.
- Printer friendly pages so that you can print on colored paper instead of using colored ink.
See what other teachers are saying about this pi day activity:
"Students loved this activity. Thank you for putting this together. Great resource."
"This is the perfect activity to bring a little pi into my classroom tomorrow. Thank you!"
"Big hit with the students!"