Also included in
- Pi day is a perfect opportunity to teach your students all about the irrational number. This mega bundle includes easy to implement activities that will not only teach your students about pi, but also get them excited about this special math holiday on March 14th! Best of all, your students will st$11.90$18.25Save $6.35
This pi day digits activity has everything you need for a fun and engaging math holiday! Your students will work to color, assemble and display as many digits of the irrational number as possible. Best of all this resource is free and a perfect decoration for celebrating pi.
This resources is a part of my pi day bundle resource. Click here to see the complete pi day celebration bundle!
The goal with this activity is to display as many digits of pi as possible and to teach your students that there is no pattern with irrational numbers! Your students will color a digit 0-9 and work together to assemble the digits in the correct order of pi.
This activity is perfect for:
- A pi day station activity
- Early finishers on the days leading up to pi day.
- Quick bell ringer
- Pi Day decoration
Included in this resource is:
- Teacher Information Page: Ideas on ways to use this activity
- A list of the first 300 digits of pi
- Color Key for digits 0-9: This optional key would be to help students see the frequency of the digits.
- Digits 0-9, Decimal and 3 Ellipses
Looking for more math classroom displays? You may be interested in the following: