Pi Day - Doodle Notes and Fun activity
Hello…we are approaching towards a DAY which is related to my favourite math CONSTANT…..Can you guess? Yes, you are right, I am talking about PI (π) DAY, 14th March. To make this day more memorable, just check out this pack of PI DAY FUN ACTIVITY.
This pack is ideal for middle school or upper elementary science, doodle notes help provide visual triggers that improve focus, memory and learning. These doodle notes are a visual learning tool for helping your students understand particle traits of “PI (π)”.
Child-friendly layout with illustrations and sketches holds the interest of the child and reinforces learning through visual impact.
This pack includes…
• Doodle Notes student copy – 01 no
• Doodle Notes teacher key – 01 no
• Fact cards student copy – 01 no
• Fact cards teacher copy – 01 no
• Basic vocabulary student copies – 02 nos
• Basic vocabulary teacher copies – 02 nos
• PI day activity student copy – 01 no
• PI Day student copy – 01 no
• PI Day teacher copy – 01 no
• PI Time student copy – 01 no
• PI Time teacher copy – 01 no
• PI coloring activity student copy – 01 no
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE THIS PACKET UP CLOSE!
NO PREP, NO laminating! Just PRINT!
Follow me at: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Innovator
Visit my store for more innovative products like,,,
* “Doodle Notes” – BUNDLE 2 !!
25% BIG savings!!
* FREEBIE : Plant Cell v/s Animal Cell
* Doodle Notes - Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells
* Cell Organelles FUNCTIONS - Interactive Notes
* Cell Organelles – Hanging Banner Activities
* Cell Organelles Coloring Page
* CELL NUCLEUS- “Doodle Notes”
* CELL - PLASTIDS - “Doodle Notes”
* CELL – GOLGI COMPLEX - “Doodle Notes”
* CELL - ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUMN (ER) - “Doodle Notes”
* CELL - VACUOLE - “Doodle Notes”
* CELL - LYSOSOMES - “Doodle Notes”
* Element - OXYGEN - “Doodle Notes”
* Element - ARGON - “Doodle Notes”
* Force & Motion - “Doodle Notes”
Have a FUN learning !!