Pi Day is 3.14 (March 14th)! Have some hands-on math and art fun and explore pi during the week of March 13th, or use whenever you are learning about circles!
Looking for Pi Day activities for upper grades? Head over to Pi Day Pack!
• What is Pi? (2 pages)
• Hands-On Pi Experiment with Recording Sheet (2 pages)
• Pi Day Fun Facts (1 page)
• Pi Day Color and Cut (2 pages)
• The Symbol Pi (1 page)
• Mystery Spiral (1 page)
• Digits of Pi (3 pages)
• Pi Day Art (5 pages)
• Pop Art (7 pages)
• Pi Day Dot Chain Craft (3 pages) You can coil these up like a bracelet or hang on the wall for a fun display! I have added a blog post that shows this craft
• Kandinsky style art project (4 pages)
• Favorite Pie and Pie Chart (2 pages)
• I Spy Pi (2 pages)
• Circle Search (2 pages)
• Pi Rhyming (1 page)
• Logic Puzzles with Pie and Circles (8 pages)
• Other activities (with photos)
• Pi Day Crown Craftivity
: 5 options based on cutting and measuring abilities.
You will also want to be sure and visit my blog for complementary low prep Pi Day activities
Getting ready for a school-wide celebration or have students with vastly different mathematical abilities? Save money by purchasing this as part of a bundle: Pi Day Bundle
If you need just the Pi Day Crown Craftivity, please click here.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○ Quick Links to Pi Day Resources
Pi Day FREEBIE
Pi Day Fun
Pi Day Pack
(for grades 5+)
Pi Day BUNDLE
Pi Day Crown Craftivity
Circumference and Area of Circles Task Cards
Technology Integrated Art - Pi Day STEAM Project