Celebrate Pi Day with a Pi Day Medallion Craft! A chic art piece featuring Pi facts and the stylish Pi symbol. Pi is the mathematical number that we round off to 3.14—and celebrate every 3/14 (March 14th).
- Art and math activities will make your Pi Day come alive!
- Pi Day Fun Facts will delight you and your kids
- Math facts about Pi will intrigue your students
- Printable Circle Art pages, differentiated for your kids' abilities and needs
- Included: step by step photo pictorial, to help kids make the best Pi Day Medallion.
- Kids will color, cut and glue their Pi Medallions. Stuff each with 2 folded tissues for bulk, punch 2 holes and add wool or string to hang as a necklace.
The Pi Activities are designed for grades K to 2; however, the Pi Medallion would be fun for older kids, too.
I hope you enjoy creating your Pi Day Medallions…and if you would kindly leave your rating and feedback at
www.teacherspayteachers.com/ Pi Day Medallion
it would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your purchase!
© 2015, 2021 Renee Dawn (Please honor the copyright, for use by one buyer in a classroom setting)