Pi Day Technology Activity | Create a Pie on Google Slides | Editable
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Pi Day Bundle of 4 digital activities and a bonus printable! Have students read about pi, practice circle math (circumference, area, radius, and diameter), and design & write about a "friendship pie" on Google Sheets and Google Slides. Save 20% when you buy this bundle!Featuring activities thatPrice $10.99Original Price $12.96Save $1.97
- Need a holiday themed technology activity for the computer lab or for your writing classroom? These creative "Create a ____" and "Design a ____" activities are completed RIGHT in Google Slides™ using just the copy, paste and even the fill tool. Students will follow the directions to create a varietyPrice $31.92Original Price $39.90Save $7.98
Perfect digital activity for the book Enemy Pie by Derek Munson, for Thanksgiving, and/or for Pi Day on March 14th! Create a pie activity is completed RIGHT in Google Slides™ using just the copy, paste and even the fill tool. Students will create their own slices of "friendship pie" by cutting and pasting the included images. Then they will write about their pie and explain the secret ingredient to being a good friend!
Plus, the entire slideshow is EDITABLE so you can customize the text and images to fit your students' needs.
***View the preview to see a quick demo***
- Blank template for students to create their own unique pies and write their own recipes and friendship paragraphs.
- Customizable cake decorations to copy & paste to create a huge variety of pie. Colors can be changed using the FILL tool RIGHT in slides.
Technology Skills Practiced:
- using text boxes
- cut & paste
- using the fill tool
- order of objects
- selecting and dragging
- scrolling between slides
- following directions
ISTE Student Standards:
1.6 Creative CommunicatorStudents communicate clearly and express themselves creatively for a variety of purposes using the platforms, tools, styles, formats and digital media appropriate to their goals.
1.6.b Students create original works or responsibly repurpose or remix digital resources into new creations.
MORE DIGITAL DIGITAL "CREATE-A-_____" ACTIVITIES:
- Christmas Create a Cupcake
- Winter Create a Cupcake
- Thanksgiving / Pi Day Create a Pie
- Halloween Create a Cake
- New Year's Create a Diaper Cake
- Winter Games Design a Torch
- Design a Sports Jersey
- Fall / Winter Design a Coffee Cup
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.