Pi "doodle notes" -
This sheet is an awesome way to celebrate Pi Day with your students!
When students color or doodle in math class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- relaxation (less math anxiety)
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
- approximations of Pi
- definition of "irrational"
- meaning / utility of the number pi
- room for a history fact about Pi
- room for a formula that includes Pi
Check out the preview for more detail about this item and the research behind it.
You might also like:
Simplifying & Evaluating Expressions - GridWords
Middle School Pre-Algebra Super Bundle
7th Grade End-of-Course Review Tournament