Reinforce Finger Numbers, Left Hand and Right Hand with your students.
1. Cut out the hands and glue them to the inside of your file folder
2. Write "Finger Numbers" on the file folder tab
3. Laminate the entire file folder
4. Cut out numbers, "L.H." and "R.H." and laminate them
5. Cut out the laminated numbers, "L.H." and "R.H."
6. Attach velcro to each number, "L.H." and "R.H."
7. Attach each number, "L.H." and "R.H." to the correct spot on the hands in the file folder. ("L.H." and "R.H." fit in the palm of each hand).
8. You can either package tape an envelope to the file folder to store the pieces in, or attach additional velcro on the blank side of the file folder to return the scrambled pieces to.
You can get 500 pairs of velcro dots on Amazon for about $13.00. This should help you to create over 30 file folders.