Learning the piano at a young age is a great way to cultivate a love for instruments and music as a whole.
This second unit of piano theory focuses on the basics of a piano keyboard and is GREAT for anyone who wants to teach the skills to young learners.
Vibrant activities help young musicians to play while learning. All pieces come in bright colors!
- Young musicians will identify finger numbers
- Young musicians will practice the musical alphabet on the white keys
- Young musicians will practice finding two black keys together
- Young musicians will practice finding three black keys together
- Young musicians will be introduced to the concept that going right on the keyboard makes a higher pitch and going left on the keyboard makes a lower pitch
- Young musicians will be introduced to two registers
- Finger Numbers
- Sing the Name
- Leap Frogs
- Black Birds Three
- Two Black Keys Help Find the C's
- Clue Keys