My Melody Tree has compiled a collection of keyboard diagrams that can be used for piano lessons, theory lessons as well as in the music classroom at school. In this collection you will find:
1. A blank keyboard diagram. This can be used in a variety of ways such as using counters to locate certain keys or locating the steps or skips between tones and semitones.
2. A keyboard diagram with the white keys labelled.
3. A keyboard diagram with both the white and black keys labelled.
4. A keyboard diagram with boxes to complete to identify the names of the white keys.
5. A keyboard diagram where the white keys are labelled but there are boxes to complete to identify the names of the black keys.
6. A keyboard diagram with boxes to complete to identify both the white and black keys.
A fantastic resource that can be used for one on one situations, learning stations, whole class activities or simply as displays on your wall. You can decide whether you prefer to laminate and reuse or whether to have as a pencil and paper activity.