Cubism was perhaps the most dominant art movement of the 20th century. In this unit students investigate the ideas behind Cubism and its influence on 20th century art.
This mini-lesson includes:
- Unit Objectives, Enduring Understandings, Essential Questions
- Suggested timeline outline with an introduction to each component
- Modifiable written assignment to develop analytical thinking about art
- Assessment rubrics with Common Core Anchor Standards/8 Studio Habits alignment
- Links to Online Supporting Resources
- Student Pack folder with all electronic student handouts
- Teacher notes and hints based on practical experience from teaching these units
You can preview the main supporting video for this unit, Cubism beyond Picasso
, before purchasing.