Are you struggling with your students when it comes to making groups of 2 or 4 ?
I know it can be hard and as we do not want any kid left aside, why not let the cards decide !
This "pick a partner" resource will allow you to make up to 16 groups of 2 or 8 groups of 4 so it is great for classes up to 32. Do not worry if you have more students in your class though : I have included additional cards !
This packet contains 3 files:
- one for pair work (matching pairs)
- one for teams of 4 students (16 teams of 4)
- one if you are doing a group work on Harry Potter (teams of 4)
Pair Work : 2 possibilities
• singular / plural : 32 cards
• things that go together : 32 cards + 12 additional cards
Teams of 4 : 2 possibilities
• general themes : fruit - vegetables - pirates - sport - Sherlock - technology - animals - card game
• cultural themes : England - Scotland - Ireland - the USA - Guy Fawkes - Halloween - Thanksgiving - Christmas
Harry Potter teams
Characters - Houses - Pets - Creatures - Magic - Accessories - Divination -Places
Option for this set : a parchment background
I have included "team cards" for each theme as it is easier to put a card on a table and let the students gather according to their card.
Number of cards : 160
Great to learn new words too.
Enjoy group work activities now !
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours
. You don't want to miss this !
You can also follow me on my FaceBook Page
or on Pinterest
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button
. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.