Do you need a Christmas rhythm review activity for tam-ti and ti-tam patterns? If so, this PDF interactive game is for you! Your class can play in teams or you can use it as an individual assessment. In full screen viewing mode, click on a present OR throw a Koosh® ball at the present if you have an interactive board. A rhythm will appear for the student to perform by verbalizing, clapping, and/or playing on an instrument. After the student completes the rhythm, click the present on the page with the rhythm pattern to return to the full page of presents.
This game contains 15 different rhythm patterns using:
1. Ta / Rest (Quarter Note / Quarter Rest)
2. Ti-Ti (Paired Eighth Notes)
3. Half Note / Half Rest
4. Tika-Tika (4 Sixteenth Notes)
5. Syncopa (Eighth-Quarter-Eighth)
6. Tam-Ti (Dotted Quarter-Eighth)
7. Ti-Tam (Eighth-Dotted Quarter)
Please rate our product and follow Cowgirl Compositions for product updates and freebies!
Check out these other Rhythm Resources:
* Rhythm Flashcard PNG Files MEGA Bundle
*Rhythm Flashcard MEGA Bundle
*Rhythm Football (4/4 Version)