Included in this download:
5 bar graphs with English and U.S. spellings observed.
1 each of the following:
- Which sport is the most popular? – sports already selected
- Which sport is the most popular? - students fill in their own sport choices
- Which is the most popular muffin? – muffins already selected
- Which is the most popular muffin ? – students fill in their own kinds of muffins
- Blank question pictograph for students and/or teachers to select a question to be surveyed and graphed.
I also have similar listings for circle graphs and bar graphs, as well as an 11 x 17 Showing Information in 3 Different Ways Graphing sheet, which has students collect and then display the same information using a circle graph, bar graph, and pictograph. Each of these items is offered separately. If you were interested in all of the above graphing materials, they are also offered as a complete package for a discounted price.
by c. haagensen
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License