This fiction picture book bundle includes literature units for The Book with No Pictures, The Adventures of Beekle, and I Don't Want to be a Frog. These picture book activities are fun and easy to use. They include a wide variety of activities.
Please see each individual file below.
THE ADVENTURES OF BEEKLE: THE UNIMAGINARY FRIEND
THE BOOK WITH NO PICTURES LITERATURE UNIT
I DON’T WANT TO BE A FROG LITERATURE UNIT
The Adventures of Beekle: The Unimaginary Friend
by Dan Santat is the focus of this literature unit for K-2nd Grade. This product is Common Core aligned and full of activities for this recent Caldecott Winning Title.
Product includes: Sequencing, Characters/Setting/Plot, Letter Writing, Summary Writing, Rhyming Words, Contractions, Compare/Contrast, Vocabulary, and a Craftivity.
The Book With No Pictures
by B.J. Novak is the focus of this literature unit for K-2nd Grade. Common Core aligned and full of activities for this new, best selling book, this packet is full of perfect activities for your students.
Product includes: Rhyming Words, Make a Word Find, Writing Prompts, Vocabulary, Acrostic Poem, Contractions, Compare/Contrast, Class Book Templates, Making Bluurf (GOO), and Writing Activities.
I Don't Want to be a Frog
by Dev Petty is the focus of this literature unit for K-2nd Grade. This product is Common Core aligned and full of activities for this brand new, best selling picture book.
Product includes: Sequencing, Characters/Setting/Plot, Writing Activities, Summary Writing, Rhyming Words, Contractions, Compare/Contrast, Vocabulary, The Life Cycle of a Frog, What I Love About Myself, and Thinking in New Ways.
You might be interested in:
TASK CARD PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher.
She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology
from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling
from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.