Products in this Bundle (15)
showing 1-5 of 15 products
This bundle contains comprehension questions for a growing list of children’s picture books. Each set of discussion cards are also sold individually.
There are questions to use before, during and after reading. Many of the questions can also be used as writing prompts.
The questions will encourage students to develop their ideas and comprehension to a deeper level. Expect your students to provide text evidence to show their understanding of the book.
Don’t use the questions all in one reading of the book. You will want to choose specific questions for your teaching goals. This will depend on if you want your student to recall information, predict, ask their own questions, etc, or just be engaged.
Currently, this bundle includes comprehension questions for the following picture books:
- A Bad Case of the Stripes by David Shannon
- Ada Twist, Scientist by Andrea Beaty
- After the Fall by Dan Santat
- Click, Clack, Moo by Doreen Cronin
- Here We Are by Oliver Jeffers
- I Am Enough by Grace Byers
- Lost and Found by Oliver Jeffers
- Pig the Pug by Aaron Blabey
- Ruby Finds a Worry by Tom Percival
- Stuck by Oliver Jeffers
- The Bad Seed by Jory John
- The Curious Garden by Peter Brown
- The Good Egg by Jory John
- The Name Jar by Yangsook Choi
Your purchase entitles you to:
« One user license, one teacher use (Please respect the time and effort put into each product by not giving it away)
« Distribution among your students, this includes by email.
« Discuss this product in blog posts, workshops, etc., provided credit is given with a link back to my TPT store.
You May NOT:
« All the pages of this product are copyrighted. You do not have permission to resell, alter or remake any part of this product.
« Making copies of the purchased items to share with others is strictly forbidden and violates copyright law.
FREE Teaching Resources
VisitChildren's Library Lady for information, activities and book lists.
Keep in Touch
- Download free resources on the Children’s Library Lady website
: Join the newsletter to get information on new books lists.
: If you have any questions use the “Product Q&A” tab or email me at email@example.com
© Children’s Library Lady - Kirsten Gallagher