PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A cute picture book study for "Corduroy". Lots of fantastic extension activities. This study has a variety of resources and can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade.
What You Get
- A teacher guide with discussion questions, vocabulary words, and bonus activity ideas.
-Non-fiction article about saving up money to buy things
- Template for teddy bear and buttons craft
- Corduroy Coloring Page
- Tracing Words Coloring Page
- Instructions for How to Draw a Teddy Bear
- Teddy Bear dot-to-dot
- Cut and glue button sorting worksheet
- 3 letter "F is for Friend" handwriting practice pages
- Write the Story Sequence template
- Fill In The Missing Story Word
- Design Your Own Cover template
- Label the Parts of the book (cut and glue)
- Story word and picture sorting activity (cut and glue)
- Finish the Words From The Story (cut and glue the missing letters)
- Color words worksheet
- Sight word worksheet (GIRL and THIS)
- Blend worksheet (NT)
- Words in the Story Handwriting Page
- Story Elements worksheet
- Character Traits worksheet
- Cut-apart sequencing strips (higher level)
- Cut-apart sequencing strips (lower level)
- Draw your special friend template
- Template for students to write and illustrate their own version of the story
Save 35% when you BUY AS A BUNDLE
It's basically like getting picture book studies for FREE!
Just buy the Coloring Pages for Classic Picture Books
Create Your Own Bundle of Picture Book Studies:
You Might Be Interested in Other Picture Book Studies...
Take a moment toVisit My Store and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
Follow Me On Pinterest to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!