PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
An adorable picture book study for "Ferdinand". Lots of fantastic extension activities. This study has a variety of resources and can be used for preschool, kindergarten, or 1st grade.
What You Get
- A teacher guide with discussion questions, vocabulary words, and bonus activity ideas.
- Non-fiction article about bull-fighting
- Template for Smelling the Flowers craft
- Coloring Page
- Tracing Page
- Cut and paste to make a meadow for Ferdinand craft
- Maze to help Ferdinand find a flower
- 3 letter "F" is for Flower handwriting practice pages
- Write the Story Sequence template
- Fill In The Missing Story Word
- Design Your Own Cover template
- Label the Parts of the book (cut and glue)
- Story word and picture sorting activity (cut and glue)
- Finish the Words From The Story (cut and glue the missing letters)
- Sight word worksheet (JUST and WAS)
- Sight word cards
- Blend worksheet (ND)
- Words in the Story Handwriting Page
- Sounding out words cards
- Story Elements worksheet
- Character Traits worksheet
- Cut-apart sequencing strips (higher level)
- Cut-apart sequencing strips (lower level)
- Draw and write template "What is your favorite smell?"
- Template for students to write and illustrate their own version of the story
Save 35% when you BUY AS A BUNDLE
It's basically like getting picture book studies for FREE!
Just buy the Coloring Pages for Classic Picture Books
Create Your Own Bundle of Picture Book Studies:
You Might Also Be Interested in Other Picture Book Studies...
Take a moment toVisit My Store and follow me to hear about new curriculum and sales!
Follow Me On Pinterest to get inspiring ideas for your classroom!