Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.68 MB | 9 PowerPoints pages
Picture Graph, Bar Graph, Tally Chart. Set of 9 PowerPoint Presentations for Visual Learners. Is a set of instructional PowerPoint presentations that introduces students how to represent and use the data from Picture Graphs, Bar Graphs and Tally Charts to answer questions. This teaches the students how to read, make and use Picture Graphs, Bar Graphs, and Tally Charts. 9 PowerPoint presentations that start with an introduction through reviews and test practice.
Great for visual representation for Special Education students in the classroom. Bright colors and animation are great for grabbing and holding attention. Great for whole class or small group interventions. Plenty of practice.
1. Representing Data Introduction
2. How to Read Picture Graphs
3. How to Make a Picture Graph
4. How to Read Bar Graphs
5. How to Make a Bar Graph
6. Tally Charts
7. How to Make a Tally Chart
8. How to Use Picture Graphs and Tally Charts to Solve Problems
9. Picture Graphs, Bar Graphs and Tally Charts Review and Test Practice
Common Core CC.1.MD.4: How to represent and interpret data.