Picture Graph Google Slides Distance Learning
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Bar Graph and picture graph practice with interactive Google Slides, created for use in Google Classroom. This 2nd grade bar and picture graph digital practice activity will give students practice read bar and picture graphs, creating bar and picture graphs and analyzing the data on a bar and picturPrice $6.40Original Price $8.00Save $1.60
- This is a HUGE 2nd grade Math Bundle with interactive Google Slides and Google Forms, created for use in Google Classroom. This bundle covers almost all the 2nd-grade common core state standards.These products also include a 3 question Google Forms to assess students after each activity. It is a digPrice $79.10Original Price $113.00Save $33.90
Picture Graph practice with interactive Google Slides, created for use in Google Classroom. This 2nd grade picture graph digital practice activity (with a single-unit scale) will give students practice read picture graphs, creating picture graphs and analyzing the data on a bar graph.
This product also includes a 3 question Google Form to assess students after the activity. It is a digital and self-grading assessment or exit ticket that will give you and your students immediate feedback.
- 10 Google Slides used for practice
- Google Forms Assessment
- Instant feedback for students and teacher
- Based on Common Core standard 2.md.10 Draw a picture graph (with single-unit scale) to represent a data set with up to four categories. Solve simple put-together, take-apart, and compare problems using information presented in a bar graph.
To use this digital resource, you must have:
- Internet access
- Laptop, computer or tablet,
- A Google account
Additional Google Slide Activities
Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour