This Kindergarten narrative writing unit provides lessons, visuals and organizers to help your students think and write about their special memories during Writing Workshop. These lessons along with mentor text will inspire your students to write their own narratives.
CCS.W.K.3 Use a combination of drawing, dictating and writing to narrate a single event.
Items included in this unit...
- 8 special memory writing lessons
- visuals for inspiring writing topics
- organizers to organize writing ideas
- ideas for class charts
- writing paper
- about the author page
- special memory homework
- inspirational images for a bulletin board display
- writing goals pages
- writing rubric
- list of mentor texts
- list of professional reads
- examples of 5 and 6 year old special memory stories
Check out my Kindergarten Writing Units...
Kindergarten Writing Units Bundle
Kindergarten Narrative Writing
Lists and List Books
Kindergarten Nonfiction Writing
Kindergarten How-To Writing
Kindergarten Writing Workshop
A Place Called Kindergarten