This is a Picture Sorting Bundle that is excellent for teaching essential sorting and categorizing skills for early elementary school students as well as special education students with significant cognitive disabilities/Intellectual Disabilities and students with Autism. These non-identical pictures and data/documentation sheets corresponds well with TEACCH boxes, Autism work boxes, ABA, ABLLS, CLM and VB-Mapp objectives.
1. Food Groups or MyPlate picture sorts. Included is 2 sets of picture supports to choose from for labeling your categories (Food Group Names or My Plate icons). In addition, there are 12 pictures to be sorted for each of the following categories: Proteins, Dairy, Grains, Vegetables, Fruits, Oils, Unhealthy (Junk Foods).
2. Shape Sorts. Included is 8 sets of non-identical shape pictures. Each set contains 6 pictures as well as a category label picture that can be used to create file folders or individual sorts. Shapes include: Circle, Square, Triangle, Rectangle, Oval, Heart, Star and Diamond
3. Color Sorts. 11 sets of non-identical pictures that can be used to teach essential sorting by color skills. Each set contains 20 pictures as well as a Color Label that can be used to create file folders or individual sorts. Colors included are: black, brown, blue, gray, green, orange, pink, purple, red, white and yellow.
4. Non Identical Picture Sort 1. 16 sets of non-identical pictures with 6 pictures for each of the following categories: Characters, Clothes, Dogs, Famous Americans, Flowers
Furniture, Hats, Kitchen, Landmarks, Music, Ocean, Shoes, Toys, Birds, Balls, Phones
5. 16 sets of non-identical pictures. Each categories contains 6 pictures and the categories include: Apples, Bread, Cars, Cats, Chairs, Churches, Cookies, Cups, Doors, Flags, Houses, Ice Cream, Insects, Oranges, Trees and Soda.
6. A more difficult picture sorting activity that allows students to match 6 non-identical pictures that have a common theme (Tools and Supplies). These categories include: Baby, Car, Cleaning, Dog, Garden, Kitchen, Carpentry, Camping, Medical, Fishing, Baseball, and Picnic.
7. Object to Picture Matching. This is one page of 20 different basic objects for you to teach students to work on matching the object to the picture or the picture to the object.
I have also included blank picture grids in case you would like to make this sort into a file folder game or for putting your own pictures onto to add to your sort.
PO Box 550
Huron, OH 44839