Review singular and plural possessive noun forms within the context of Pictures of Hollis Woods
by Patricia Reilly Giff.
Download the free preview
to see how the exercises are formatted.
Have you and/or your students also read these other novels? If so, then check out
• Everything on a Waffle: Possessive Nouns
• Because of Winn-Dixie: Possessive Nouns
• By the Great Horn Spoon: Possessive Nouns
• Tuck Everlasting: Possessive Nouns
• Number the Stars: Possessive Nouns
• The Indian in the Cupboard: Possessive Nouns
• From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler: Possessive Nouns
• Charlotte's Web: Possessive Nouns
• Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Possessive Nouns
How can I find out when the complete review is available?
• Look for the green star at the top and to the right on this page and click it to become a follower. The star is next to my store name: GrammarandGreatBooks
. When I add a new product, you will receive an e-mail with a link to its description. If you choose not to receive e-mails, simply go to My TpT
and click on My Favorite Sellers
. This is a list of the sellers you are following. You can turn off notification (from green to red).
• If you purchase this product now, you will receive any updates to the product at no additional charge
. Simply go to your My Purchases
folder, scroll down to the product, and click to redownload. If the product has been updated, this product listing will indicate the date of the revisions, and the product will be blinking in your My Purchases folder.
If you like what you see,
• then pay it forward and pin it!
Start a board on Pinterest (possible topics include 4th Grade Reads, Teaching Grammar Authentically, Integrating Grammar and Reading) and pin this unique product by clicking the Pin It
button on the top left of your screen.
Many thanks to Poppydreamz-Digital-Art
for her logo and cover designs.
Visit my blog for top-notch teaching tips. www.GrammarAndGreatBooks.blogspot.com