Also included in
- Functions and Graphs (Unit 3) introduces students to the basics of functions, including operations, inverses, parent functions, transformations, and piecewise functions. Future units will also include bonus function lessons to build on function concepts, such as domain restrictions, and explore more$18.00$25.00Save $7.00
- This GROWING bundle will include all of my Algebra 2 units!Each unit will include the following:Phase 1: Video Warm-ups, Notes, Practice, Real World Applications, Homework, and Learning Target Clip Charts Phase 2: Quizzes, Study Guides, and Tests (will be editable and added after all units are compl$165.00$240.00Save $75.00
In this lesson, students cover the following topics:
• Evaluating piecewise functions
• Graph piecewise functions
• Write piecewise functions
*Only Linear and Absolute Value Functions are used in this lesson.
Students preview the lesson by watching a short video on YouTube and then come to class with some prior knowledge. This lesson includes a video link, a warm-up, notes and homework. Answer keys with complete solutions included.
Please look at the preview to find out more information about this resource.
You may also like this extension activity --> Piecewise Function Project
This is a lesson from my Algebra 2 Curriculum:
Check out more lessons:
Learn more about Algebra and Beyond's resources:
© Algebra and Beyond 2015
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.