Piecewise Functions Lesson | Algebra 2 | Warmup | Guided Notes | Homework
Also included in
- Functions and Graphs (Unit 3) introduces students to the basics of functions, including operations, inverses, parent functions, transformations, and piecewise functions. Future units will also include bonus function lessons to build on function concepts, such as domain restrictions, and explore morePrice $20.00Original Price $29.00Save $9.00
- This GROWING bundle will include all of my Algebra 2 units!Each unit will include the following:Learning Targets, Video Warm-ups, Guided Notes, Practice, Homework, Real World Applications (some units), Quizzes, Study Guide, and Test The following units will be included in this bundle:Unit 1 - AlgebrPrice $200.00Original Price $307.50Save $107.50
Build student engagement and participation as you teach piecewise functions - my Piecewise Functions Complete Lesson covers evaluating, graphing, and writing piecewise functions with convenient pre-inserted graphic organizers and graphs to keep students on track during your lesson. Scaffolding is embedded right into the guided notes that students complete while you teach. Students remain motivated to practice key piecewise functions skills, and you have a fuss-free way to teach piecewise functions from start to finish.
Teachers, note that only Linear & Absolute Value Functions are used in this lesson.
What You Get:
- Link to Video Preview: Students watch brief YouTube video to “preview” lesson
- Class Warmup: Students complete a warmup based on the video preview
- Notes & Practice: Students complete 2 pages of guided notes & practice
- Homework: Students complete 7 homework problems to review class material
- Answer Keys: Fully worked solutions for all lesson problems included
Extend your students’ understanding of piecewise functions with an engineering twist:
Add to your Functions and Graphs unit with more from my Algebra 2 curriculum:
Love this format? Grab my other complete lessons here:
© Algebra and Beyond
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.