You are purchasing a pig mini-flipbook that can be used to document your students' learning about pigs. Please note that your students will be completing this book by illustrating and writing inside :-)
To assemble, all you have to do is copy the book back-to-back (detailed photo and video instructions provided) and cut the book in half! 15 copies provide you with 30 mini-flipbooks for your class!
Each tab will be used throughout your lessons to document the following:
• Tab 1: The students will draw a pig and use the word bank to label it.
• Tab 2: This tab will be used to write student friendly definitions for pig vocabulary words.
• Tab 3: The students are going to complete a Can, Are, Have chart. Students can add to it throughout the week.
• Tab 4: The students will answer some questions about pigs from research or read alouds. I suggest using Pigs by Gail Gibbons.
• Tab 5: I will begin our week with this KWL chart. The students will be adding to it throughout the week.
• On the back, the students will compare pigs and dogs. I chose dogs because there are many similarities between the two animals.
This flip book is INCLUDED in my mini-flip bundle below