Pig the Pug by Aaron Blabey Read Aloud and Discussion Questions
Also included in
- Help your students delve deeper into over 30 picture books with this growing bundle with hundreds of read-aloud comprehension questions.The questions reinforce your student’s understanding of each book and respond to the book by making connections, making plausible predictions and formulating new quPrice $59.00Original Price $84.15Save $25.15
- WHAT’S INCLUDEDThe Day You BeginWe Found a HatMeesha Makes FriendsChange SingsAll Are WelcomePig the PugEach KindnessThe Invisible BoyCheck out my other picture book graphic organizer companion packs here!WHO IS IT FOR?This product is made for elementary/primary students. FEATURESDifferentiation: YoPrice $34.90Original Price $52.50Save $17.60
- WHAT’S INCLUDEDPig the PugNo David!Lilly's Purple Plastic PurseI Want My Hat BackExtra YarnThe GivingCheck out my other picture book graphic organizer companion packs here!WHO IS IT FOR?This product is made for elementary/primary students. FEATURESDifferentiation: You can differentiate using the mosPrice $35.69Original Price $39.65Save $3.96
Help your students delve deeper into Pig the Pug by Aaron Blabey with this pack of over 76 read-aloud questions
The activities are open-ended, so they can work at their own level, and you can assess their understanding.
The questions reinforce your student’s understanding of Pig the Pug and respond to the book by making connections, making plausible predictions and formulating new questions. They will analyze the characters, determine their point of view, analyze the problem and solution, and much more!
You will find questions to use before, during and after reading Pig the Pug.
The questions also help your students reflect on how regulating emotions leads to better decision-making and the negative consequences of negative behavior.
Prep is quick and easy... all you need to prepare is the book!
★Explore the full book companion for ★
- This book companion is a supplemental product. You can choose the most appropriate questions for your needs and the ability and understanding of your students.
- The questions and activities are opinion based, so there are NO answer keys. The activities were designed to be open-ended for easy differentiation.
- Please ask any questions before purchasing.
You may also like…
→All Read-Aloud Question resources
Copyright © Children’s Library Lady
This product is for individual single classroom use only. Copying, altering, redistributing, editing, or re-selling anything from this product is strictly forbidden.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.