Also included in
- Are you reading books to your students written by the best-seller author Mo Willems? This bundle will provide you with activities to use after reading books about the beloved Pigeon, Elephant & Piggie, and Knuffle Bunny. Children love these characters and their endless adventures. Activity she$10.99$15.99Save $5.00
- This book study bundle includes activities for the popular authors Mo Willems, Kevin Henkes, and Laura Numeroff. Kids will enjoy these fun activities using books by these outstanding authors.The bundle includes resources for:Elephant and Piggie (Mo Willems)Knuffle Bunny (Mo Willems)Pigeon books (Mo$49.99$69.99Save $20.00
Printable and TpT digital activities included for kids after reading Pigeon books written by Mo Willems. Kindergarten, first grade, and second grade students will enjoy these fun Pigeon book activities. Don't let the students miss out on these reading activities.
This resource has a Easel Activity for distance learning already created for students to input their responses in answer boxes and to use other tools to draw and highlight. It is an Interactive layer over the original pdf. Click to learn more about TpT’s digital activities. You can even edit the digital overlay or use it as is. After purchasing this resource, click the red Open in Easel button.
This resource includes:
- Starring Pigeon & __________'s Class Poster to display student work
- Character web to identify character traits of Pigeon
- Story elements graphic organizers for Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!, The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog!, Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late!, The Pigeon Wants a Puppy, The Duckling Gets a Cookie!?, and The Pigeon Needs a Bath!
- Answering -wh questions graphic organizers for Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!, The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog!, Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late!, The Pigeon Wants a Puppy, The Duckling Gets a Cookie!?, and The Pigeon Needs a Bath!
- Parts of a book graphic organizer
- Fast facts about Mo Willems
- Mo Willems fact organizer
- Mo Willems speech bubble
- Compare and contrast two Pigeon books graphic organizer
- Pigeon can/has/is organizer, Bus Driver can/has/is organizer, and Duckling can/has/is organizer
- Pigeon proof text evidence organizer
- Text connections organizer
- Storytelling organizer for sequencing events
- Retelling organizer for Pigeon and Bus Driver
- Pictures vs. words organizer
- Letter writing activity
- Pigeon speech bubble
- Comic strip creative writing activities and story starters for Don't Let the Pigeon ____!, The Pigeon Wants a ____!, The Pigeon Needs a ____!, and The Pigeon Finds a ____!
Buy the bundle and save:
Check out these book and novel studies:
- Knuffle Bunny - Mo Willems Book Study
- Elephant and Piggie - Mo Willems Book Study
- Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type - Doreen Cronin Book Study
- Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane - Novel Study
- Titanic Magic Tree House Research Guide - Book Study
Thank you for showing an interest in this resource. Please FOLLOW ME so you can see more resources that I create. If you purchase this resource, please PROVIDE FEEDBACK. You will earn credits to use on future TpT purchases.
Thank you! :) Laurie Kraus