If you’re like us, you probably think students will get enough practice with perimeter… when pigs fly.
We know there’s no such thing as too much perimeter practice, so when we finished up our Perimeter Practice with Penguins
game, we kept going. Cue these cute little piggies! In this game, students will find the length of an unknown side when given the total perimeter of the figure and the lengths of the other sides.
This game can be used to supplement your own perimeter plans, or you can use it along with our Area and Perimeter Bundle
. Check it out!
Here's what we provide:
* Teacher Instructions to assemble the file folder game
* Single Player and Multi-Player student instructions
* Game Board
* Piggy Picture Cards
* Answer Key
We've also thrown in an informal assessment to wrap things up. It includes:
* Use What You Know: Apply the Skill
* Show What You Know: Word Problems
* Prove What You Know: Test Prep
The informal assessment uses a half-sheet format. You can print them front to back and cut them in half to save space and paper.
* Print in color for best results
* Continue shopping at the 88Brains store ;)
* Keep being awesome
Looking for more Area and Perimeter games? Check these out!
* Area Practice with Alligators
* Perimeter Practice with Penguins
Following, Rating and Earning Credits
* "How can I FOLLOW THE BRAINS to stay up to date on all of their new and updated products and freebies?"
♦ On the right side of the web page, beneath the Digital Download box and the "Made by 88Brains" sign, find the Green Star along with the words "Follow Me" beside it.
♦ Simply click that and PRESTO!, you're officially in the loop, so you'll always have the freshest 411
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
Please rate us, follow us and drop us a line anytime.