This is a graphic organizer designed to help students recognize what life was like for boys/girls when they were pilgrims, and compare that to life today.
The way I use this product:
1. I read the books Sarah Morton's Day and Samuel Eaton's Day
2. Students use the organizer to list characteristics of present life and the life of pilgrim boys and girls. There is one organizer for girls, one for boys.
3. Students write about what their day would be like if they were a pilgrim.
4. I then have students create a picture of a pilgrim on Pixie or paint
5. I attach the picture with the writing to display