We all do so much teaching about Thanksgiving, Pilgrims, Native Americans, and more during this time of the year. However, I always find myself running around trying to find support worksheets that can aid my teachings and focus on specific writing and literacy skills. This 23 page pack helps you do all of this! Included are:
1. A Pilgrim packing activity. Cut out what Pilgrims would have packed and glue into the suitcase.
2. "What would you pack if you were a pilgrim?" suitcase activity and writing page. (Also included are printable Pilgrim hats to turn into a cute project for students!)
3.3 ABC order worksheets with Thanksgiving related words
4. 2 Read, Paste, Write, and Draw worksheets with Thanksgiving related sentences.
5. 3 writing pages with vocabulary words. Students use the provided words to write and then illustrate.
6. "I'm Thankful For" organizer and writing page.
7. 2 Thanksgiving word searches
Teacher tip: I use many of these worksheets in centers and send them home for homework. Because these focus on many skills we are practicing in literacy, they make great holiday themed homework worksheets as well!
Please FOLLOW ME for fun products and FREEBIES! Also, subscribe to my blog: www.mtasch.edublogs.org to see our classroom routines, ideas, and fun!