Directions to Pilgrim Printables for Literacy and Math
• Pilgrim Roll and Cover: Print in color or black and white. Practice number recognition from 1 to 6. Roll the die and either color the numbers in the black and white copy or use candy corn to cover the numbers in the color version.
• I Know My Letters: Print in color or black and white.
Consists of 2 sheets to practice identifying and recognizing letters. 1st Sheet: A – M. 2nd Sheet: N – Z.
Use candy corn or anything to cover the letters in the color version and color in the letters in the black and white version.
• Pilgrim Bountiful Basket of Corn: Print on cardstock in color or black and white the Math Mat. Print baskets on cardstock and use with the Math Mat. Practice counting from 1 to 20 and using one to one correspondence when counting out the objects. Included a recording sheet to show the children’s work.
• Pilgrim’s Letter Sounds: Practice beginning letter sounds and record answers.
• Write the Room and Read the Room: Use the alphabet and sight words included to place around the room and have your children record answers.
• Pilgrim Patterns: Print in color or black and white. Use snap cubes to duplicate pattern and identify what pattern was used and how many snap cubes were used.
• Pilgrim Ten Frames : 3 different work sheets to practice counting using ten frames with Pilgrims.
• Pilgrim Cut and Glue Patterns: 3 different pages to use independently in your Math or Writing Centers or in a small group environment.
• Alphabet: Uppercase in color and black and white.
• Ten Frames from 1 to 10: Use in your Math Centers with problems or put them in order in a pocket chart. Print on cardstock for durability and in color.
• Pilgrim Numbers 0 to 10: Print on cardstock in color or in black and white.
• Pilgrim Sight Words: Use in a Literacy Center or in Read or Write the Room. Sight words included:
I, it, is, to, a, my, as, on, see, and, the, of, we, he, she, me, and color words. I have included a blank Pilgrim card where you can write your own sight words.
• Measure Pilgrims with Snap Cubes: Print Pilgrims on cardstock and measure and record answers.
• Pilgrim’s Bountiful Baskets: 2 worksheets to practice writing and counting numbers. I blank sheet to fill in your own numbers you want to work on.