This pack contains the following:
1. “Pilgrims” graphic organizer. Use to help students understand how the region in which the Pilgrims lived shaped their lives.
2. Anticipation Guide: Use to help students activate prior knowledge before reading an informational text about the Pilgrims.
3. Postcard to Plymouth (Use to help students compare past and present).
4. Student Compare/Contrast booklet. Use to help students compare the past and present as it relates to the Pilgrims. (There is one booklet for boys and one for girls.)
5. Story comprehension questions.
6. Prewriting activity for informational story.
7. Writing stationary (two different sets of writing lines).