Phonological awareness activities (and especially final consonant deletion activities) are always so needed! This cute little puzzle is a hands-on, concrete way to teach kids all about tail sounds.
○ "This product is so cute! All of my students loved it".
○ "Very motivating for my kiddos that are easily frustrated."
○ "This is one of my favorite products I've ever purchased!!"
○ "My preschoolers thought this was hilarious!"
○ ant, cat, dog, mouse, pig, shark, duck, horse, elephant, fox, rabbit, fish, giraffe
○ both color AND black & white
○ articulation / phonology:
○ language :
○ print, cut/laminate
○ lay out on the floor for a mix & match activity
○ use sticky tack to pin the animals to the wall
○ give a tail to each student and have them find their match
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources always 50% off for 24 hrs
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at email@example.com or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● Newsletter : freebie with sign up!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!